MSCS Program Application Procedure
How to Apply
1. Request two former professors or experts in the field as references to accomplish the recommendation forms and enclose/seal these envelopes with their signature across the seal. These may be returned to the applicant or sent directly by mail to the Department of Computer Science (DCS), U.P. Cebu.
2. Pay a non-refundable application fee of PhP100.00 for Filipino citizens or PhP200.00 for resident foreign applicants at
the Cashier’s Office, UP Cebu.
3. Submit to the Department of Computer Science the following requirements with your application fee receipt on or before June 30 for the 1st semester, or November 30 for the 2nd semester admission.
- Accomplished Application Form
- Transcript of Records: 1 official copy bearing the school seal and the registrar’s signature and 2 photocopies.
- 2 recent passport size photo
4. Wait for the action on your application, which will be communicated to you by email and/or phone.
|Tuition for Academic Courses||P 1200 per unit|
|Medical and Dental Fees||P50|
|School ID Fees||P130|